Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Zen 230mm Superdome Glass Dome Port for Nauticam: NIB

Started by photoagent101 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Zen 230mm Superdome Glass Dome Port for Nauticam: NIB

3 posts
  1. Zen DP-230-NA: 230mm optically coated glass dome for Nauticam housings


    I bought this glass dome to use with a Nauticam Nikon D800 (full frame) housing. I ended up not using it, and it is brand new in the box, completely unused, with neoprene dome port cover. This is a huge piece of glass and provides the absolute best corner-to-corner sharpness of any dome out there.


    Full frame shooters rejoice! In keeping with the Zen Underwater tradition of excellence, we are proud to offer our flagship dome port. With the DP-230 port you will finally have a port that will do justice to your expensive rectilinear wide angle lenses like the Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L, Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L2, Canon 17-40mm f/4 L, Nikon 16-35 f/4 VR, and the Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8.


    This dome retails for $1899, and I am selling it for $1399.


    If you are interested, please contact Norb at photoagent101@gmail.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain other offers. I can accept Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping and insurance via one of the above methods.


    Happy Shooting!

    post-16971-0-99265300-1432052434_thumb.jpg

    post-16971-0-00018600-1432052476_thumb.jpg

    post-16971-0-49385700-1432052504_thumb.jpg

    Edited by photoagent101
  2. Very interested

  3. SOLD. Thanks to those interested.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.