Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea Canon combi

Started by fxvideo ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea Canon combi

5 posts
  1. Sea&Sea DX60 housing.

    Sea&Sea flat and dome port

    Sea&Sea extention ring

    Single strobe arm

    Single strobe cable

    Dual strobe cable

    Canon D60 plus 28-80mm lens

     

    All in working order and like new condition.

     

    Asking price 800

    post-22670-0-50295200-1432838301_thumb.jpg

    post-22670-0-37472900-1432838328_thumb.jpg

    post-22670-0-08877700-1432838349_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, I'm very interested, but I want to make you some questions.

     

    Do you have more detail pictures of the both domes? Any scratch or detail visible??

    The housing had suffered any licking??

    Do you have arms for both strobes?? What kind of arms are they?

    How is the condition of the o-rings?? (housing, strobes and domes) how long without being changed?

    Is posible to manage all the controls with the hosuing??

    Do you know if I can combine the domes with other Sea&Sea housing??

     

    Thanks!!

    send me an email to gmarkiewicz@gmail.com with the photos please

  3. I have send you a mail on your private mail.

  4. Bump

  5. Still for sale?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.