Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea and Sea Motomarine II help required

Started by RocketRog ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea Motomarine II help required

2 posts
  1. I need some advice on focus settings for Motomarine II when using the 16mm W/A converter. Do I just set the focus according to the standard focus adjustment scale? I'm on a dive trip in Western Australia at the moment and my camera has flooded, but I've been loaned a Motomarine for a few days. Any help very much appreciated.

  2. Just preset to infinity.

     

    But don't expect very good images: exposure is a nightmare, particularly after the joys of digital underwater photography.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.