FS: Nauticam D800 housing (v1) with extras
I am selling a Nauticam Nikon D800 (v1) housing. I have had this housing for 2.5 years but ended up using it for just a few days of diving. It is in near-mint cosmetic and perfect working shape.
Extras: This housing has two mounting balls included for strobe arms, and I've included a mounting ball to attach something like the Nauticam Small HD underwater monitor.
One of the fiber optic bulkheads has been replaced with an EO (wet pluggable strobe cord) bulkhead. If you buy the housing and want the original fiber optic bulkhead, then I will have Reef Photo replace the EO bulkhead at no charge to you. If you do want the EO bulkhead, however, I have several Ikelite strobes (SS200s and DS125/DS160s) along with EO cords that will work with this housing that I will be happy to sell to you. EO cords have been around since the dawn of underwater photography and are the most reliable way that I've found to trigger underwater strobes, including under the ice in Antarctica. Several companies and distributors still make EO connectors for the oceanographic industry. However, finding EO cords for Ikelite and other strobes can be difficult (Ikelite used to adapt cords; I would supply the male EO part of the cord).
This housing does have a moisture detector but not a vacuum detector. It does have the LED signalling light at the bottom of the housing, so it should be a simple matter to have Reef Photo install a vacuum detector system (at your cost).
This housing retailed for $3800, and I am selling it for $2999.
If you are interested, please contact Norb at photoagent101@gmail.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept Paypal (must charge an additional 3% to cover Paypal's commission but hopefully we can both use personal Paypal accounts, meaning no Paypal commission), money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping and insurance via one of the above methods.
Happy Shooting!