Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: Nauticam NA-EM1 Underwater housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1

Started by world.explorer ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: Nauticam NA-EM1 Underwater housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1

2 posts
  1. Hello,
    Since I am quite new in this forum, some words about myself. I am a scientific diver and dive instructor and will collaborate in future projects (next year) in Australia to investigate the mesophotic reefs (30m - 150m). For this reason I try to find a underwater housing for my Olympus OM-D EM-1. I think the best housing is the Nauticam NA-EM1, because it has the option to create a vacuum inside. In this way it is possible to see, whether the housing is fine or not before stepping into the water. Furthermore, it is the lightest one and there are tons of ports available.

    New or used, with or without dome doesn't really matter, as long as we can find a price which suits. However, I am especially interested in the Nauticam #36163 Macro Port 65 for the Olympus 60mm macro and the Nauticam 4.33" Fisheye Dome Port #36132 for my Rokinon 7,5mm Fisheye.

    Although I am in Germany right now, I would consider to check & pick up the housing internationally!

    Thank you very much.

     

    post-50865-0-44242200-1433400852_thumb.jpg

  2. Got all I asked for. Thank you very much eyu

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.