Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: Tray for Aquatica A5D Housing

Started by blibecap ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: Tray for Aquatica A5D Housing

8 posts
  1. I have acquired an Aquatica housing A5D. The problem is that the tray / saddle for the camera is missing. So I am looking for one. If you have one that you are not using I am interested. If you have one that I can borrow so I can manufacture a replacement I will be glad to pay the shipping both ways. Please help save this housing. I will pay your rent and or deposit if necessary.

  2. I have checked several sources with no luck, I have contacted aquticia, backscatter Bluewater and Reef Photo with no luck.

     

    can anyone please help???

  3. Hi Bill,

     

    I wrote out a lengthy reply in a direct message only to find out you wont except direct messages.

     

    So in brief, since I can't paste what I already wrote.

     

    How about 3D printing the mount? if you can get drawings from Aquatica or take pictures and measurements I can see what I can come up with.

     

    I have a AD5Dmk3 housing and mount, so I have some stuff to go by, if they are close, not sure.

     

    Mark

  4. Hi Blibecap,

     

    I have an Aquatica 5d1 housing...and I have the tray.

     

    Unfortunately the tray is not spare, as it will render the housing useless, I guess a little bit like the one you have!

     

    I can send you some pics if thats useful, and help work out some measurements...

     

    Let me know.

     

    Jon

  5. Strange that Aquatica can't help you. Good luck!

  6. Aquatica no longer stocks the part and they are having problems locating the drawing.

  7. Hi Blibecap,

     

    I have an Aquatica 5d1 housing...and I have the tray.

     

    Unfortunately the tray is not spare, as it will render the housing useless, I guess a little bit like the one you have!

     

    I can send you some pics if thats useful, and help work out some measurements...

     

    Let me know.

     

    Jon

     

    Hi Jon

     

    Yes please send me a few pictures and measurements. I need the following pictures of the tray only. Directly down where the camera sets, the back end of the tray and the bottom of the tray. Measurements please be as accurate as possible. Send high res pictures to BLibecap@gmail.com

     

    Thanks a bunch

    Bill

  8.  

    Hi Jon

     

    Yes please send me a few pictures and measurements. I need the following pictures of the tray only. Directly down where the camera sets, the back end of the tray and the bottom of the tray. Measurements please be as accurate as possible. Send high res pictures to BLibecap@gmail.com

     

    Thanks a bunch

    Bill

     

     

    Well as things happen, I wanted to let everyone know that Aquatica was able to provide me with the necessary drawings so I can built the part I need to save this housing.

     

    A BIG THANKS TO AQUATICIA

     

    and a thanks to everyone else who tried to help.

     

    Bill

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.