Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

"Collision" trailer

Started by samspurgeon ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

"Collision" trailer

3 posts
  1. Here's a quick trailer for a short film I'm working on in collaboration with DP Ahmet Huseyin and a company called Future Deluxe. It's called Collision and features Kate Braithwaite as the diver. Housing as usual was a Hydroflex Remote Aquacam mk5 with an Alexa XT and Panavision C Series Anamorphic Lenses. All shot at the Underwater Studio in Basildon.

     

    Please maximise the small vimeo window (that is created automatically) for best viewing.

     

    Hope you like it!

     

     

     

    IMG_3681s.jpg

     

     

    IMG_3827s.jpg

    Edited by samspurgeon
  2. Woww, beautiful and scary! Nice lighting!

    Chris

  3. Cool video - but I have no idea what's it is supposed to be about, I'm afraid. Impressive production, though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.