Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite 5510.35 flat glass port for sale

Started by jpomerantz ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 5510.35 flat glass port for sale

2 posts
  1. I have my Ikelite glass flat port, Ikelite 5510.35 for sale. Selling as I changed housing types. It is currently posted on EBay: Ikelite Flat Port Assembly for DSLR Housings 5510 35 | eBay

    I used it with an extension with both my 60mm and 100mm macro lenses.

    From Ikelite (www.ikelite.com):


    The Modular Glass Flat Front features a durable, optical grade glass front element.
    Lens Extensions are available in a variety of lengths to accommodate most popular portrait and macro lenses.
    The Modular Glass Flat Front does not attach directly to a housing. A compatible Lens Extension is required.
    Each Lens Extension simply threads into the base of the Modular Glass Flat Front.
    Measure your lens or Use our Port Finder to determine compatibility and choose an appropriate Lens Extension.

    Please PM me with questions - Listed for 175 with free shipping on EBay - I will accept reasonable offers here and pull it from EBay.


    Jay

    Edited by jpomerantz
  2. sold!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.