I was hoping that the new Mark IV would have gone back to the 28-100mm lens but of course for land use 24-70mm is as good as.
The lens of the Mark III was such that you could use the Inon lens at 24mm which is great as it gives you great field of view
The 70mm lens however is poor for macro and you would end up being a bit to close for my tastes, a bit like the LX100
Probably the LX100 price will drop further now.
For underwater video I would think none of the two cameras are going to perform better in macro but the fact you can use the Inon lens with the Sony most likely without changing port makes it the winner at least on paper
I won't be buying this one though still like the Mark II and the fact I can use the Inon lens with dome.