Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Who to use for Canvas prints? Adorama? mPix? Costco? Others?

Started by FloridaSun ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Who to use for Canvas prints? Adorama? mPix? Costco? Others?

3 posts
  1. I've got a handful of photos that I would like to have printed on canvas but I can't decide who to order from. The prices are all over the place and I have no idea if this is an indicator of quality? Or maybe the printers are taking advantage of customers who they know won't be doing a real comparison of the same photo ordered from 2 companies?

     

    Any suggestions? Or does anyone know of any *legitimate* reviews comparing quality? I realize the canvas printing technology has been evolving quite rapidly the past few years and the comparison reviews might not be keeping the same pace.

     

    Thanks!

    Edited by FloridaSun
  2. BayPhoto (great guys, higher price than Costco but much better quality in my view)

    Bill

  3. I've used the Canvas Factory which ships worldwide and prints in - I believe - both the USA and China. I had prints delivered to a demanding client from China and she was very pleased with the quality. Price is very good too, customer service friendly and very swift to reply!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.