Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: full S&S MDX-40D set with dual Inon Z-240s

Started by pakman ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: full S&S MDX-40D set with dual Inon Z-240s

3 posts
  1. Full Sea & Sea MDX-40D (for Canon 40D & 50D) setup with dual Inon Z-240's including various ports and arms for sale. Everything you need for a nice macro and WA. Full list of items for sale below. Just haven't had the time over the past few years to go diving enough to keep . Equipment is in excellent condition and carefully stored. Reckon I probably spent over $6,000 in total, but looking to part with the full set listed below for $2,500 (housing, strobes, all accessories and I will throw in a Canon 40D body).

     

    Gear will ship from Hong Kong. Buyer pays shipping.

     

    Would like to sell the entire package before considering parceling out individual items. PM me with your email and I'll get back to you. Let me also know if you need any specific photos of the gear.

     

    --------------------

    Housing

    1x Sea & Sea MDX-40D Housing

     

    Ports

    1x S&S Compact Macro Port M (56221)

    1x S&S Compact Macro Port 52 (56241)

    1x S&S Compact Macro Port S (56211)

    1x S&S NX Compact Macro Port Base

    1x S&S Extension Ring 40 (56111)

    1x S&S SX Extension Ring (50261)

    1x Athena OPD-170 Dome + LH170 lens hood and soft cover

    1x Athena 67mm thread adapter (fits over S&S Compact Macro port)

    1x Inon UCL-165M67 Close Up Lens

     

    Focus Gears

    1x S&S Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM Zoom Gear (31125)

    1x S&S EF-S 60mm F2.8 Macro USM Focus Gear (31126)

    1x Athena Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro Focus Gear

    1x F.I.T. Tokina 10-17mm f3.5-4.5 fisheye Zoom Gear

    1x F.I.T. Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX Macro Zoom Gear

     

    Strobe and cables

    2x Inon Z-240 (I think they are type 2 but not 100% sure. bought in 2006)

    2x S&S 5 Pin Sync Cord/ N (17100)

    1x S&S 5 Pin Dual Sync Cord/ N (3470)

     

    Arms and Clamps

    4x Inon Arm M

    StiX floats

    2x Inon Arm S

    6x Ball Clamps

    2x Z Adapter (for Inon strobes) *plastic on 1 screw is cracked but fully functional and secure

    2x ULCS Base Adapter BA-TG

    1x S&S Hot Shoe Arm

     

    ------------------

    I also have a Lowepro computer trekker plus AW carry-on bag and Pelican 1510 that has been used to carry the full setup available for sale.

     

    I also will consider selling the following lenses separately.

    Canon EFS 60mm f2.8 macro

    Canon EFS 100mm f2.8 macro

    Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX

    Tokina 10-17mm f3.5-4.5

    post-4907-0-59243300-1434547381_thumb.jpg

    post-4907-0-53751500-1434547396_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    Can you sell me the strobes separately?

  3. Sorry for not updating this post. All items have been sold.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.