Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam Nikon VR 105mm Macro Lens Focus Gear install

Started by Flatworm ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Nikon VR 105mm Macro Lens Focus Gear install

4 posts
  1. How do I install the focus gear on the Nikon 105mm Macro. Do I need to remove the rubber focusing ring on the lens? :aggressive:

  2. I'm a canon shooter so I don't have the 105mm but I'm fairly certain the rubber needs to be removed. It must be removed on the canon 100mm IS. It should be pretty obvious once you attach the plastic ring. If the rubber needs to be removed the plastic ring won't fit properly.

  3. Yes, you must remove the rubber ring.

  4. Thanks people It actually was pretty obvious however I was thinking that if the 16-35mm rubber ring didn't require removing why would this one? Thanks again. :fool:

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.