Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: sea&sea RDX-450D + 500D + viewfinder + dome + macro port

Started by sybouch ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: sea&sea RDX-450D + 500D + viewfinder + dome + macro port

8 posts
  1. sea and sea RDX-450D (suitable for canon 450D or 500D) in excellent condition

     

    + viewfinder Inon (excellent condition, no scratch)
    + Ultralight tray with 2 handles Ultralight
    + macro port Sagadive in delrin for ef 100mm (no scratch)
    + port adapter RDX port baseL (for NX dome)
    + dome NX compact 56601 + neopren protection (no scratch visible on photos)
    + standard port for 18-55 and efs 60 mm macro (new condition)
    + zoom gear for 18-55 (new condition)
    + zoom gear for tokina 10-17
    + canon 500D, 15 Megapixels (probably between 5000 ou 6000 shots, only use for underwater and some terrestrial macro shots, excellent condition, no scratch on LCD)
    + 2 canon batteries + 1 charger
    + new orings for housing + dome + macro ports + adapters

     

    all in excellent condition !

    1700 euros

    post-48718-0-08600000-1434906160_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-34142300-1434906181_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-45460900-1434906212_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-47993200-1434906222_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-83057600-1434906237_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-10676000-1434906246_thumb.jpg

  2. Hello!! Will you sell the viewfinder separately?

     

    Let me know.

  3. hi Tryger,

    I try to offer a complete configuration, ready to dive (missing only the camera lenses)
    so I do not sell separately for now ...

     

    sorry ! ;)

  4. Still interested in the viewfinder :bye:

  5. Hi, I'm interested with it, has been looking..I want to know more about the condition and how long you've been using it.

  6. I have since 2010, I'm doing 40 dives per year, I bought Sagadive in spain,
    all orings have been replaced for less than 1 year,
    I kept the old orings for the buyer
    I have new orings for the housing and ports
    the housing is polycarbonate, so it does not rust, it is lighter
    it is in very good condition, no hits
    it was never flooded

    here is my flickr, all sub photos were made with this housing :

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/stdwz/albums

    I'll put more photos of the housing if you want...

    regards

     

    Stéphane

  7. more photos... ;)

     

     

    post-48718-0-34280400-1436377189_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-38315900-1436377204_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-51572600-1436377210_thumb.jpg

    post-48718-0-77895600-1436377221_thumb.jpg

  8. sold !

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.