Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

EPIC 2004 prizes

Started by meister ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

EPIC 2004 prizes

5 posts
  1. EPIC 2004 prizes

    EPIC is sending out the congratulatory e-mailings announcing the prizes for the winning entries. I just received my complimentary notification for first place digital, trophy and Solomon Islands trip on board the Bilikiki, courtesy of Bilikiki Cruises. :lol: (I believe this is same prize Eric won last year.)

  2. Meister,

     

    Congratulations!!!

     

    Very exciting :lol: Can you post the winning pic. I missed the boat if you posted it previously.

     

    John

  3. Hi,

     

    I emailed EPIC to find out what prize I won for my 3rd place photo. I won a Seahorse Case (http://www.seahorse.net/) and a trophy. I'm not sure which size case I won, but I'm sure they'll work that out soon.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. I will receive the following from EPIC for my 2nd place finish in the Shark category:

     

    Photo published in Shark Diver Magazine

    Trophy

    Photshop "Album" software

     

    Rand

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.