Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

RX100 II System

Started by WillSF ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

RX100 II System

3 posts
  1. So i recently purchased a case for my d810 and am selling my nauticam case, tray, and lens i used with my rx100 ii. I have the nauticam rx100 ii case, the complete nauticam flexitray II set, and Inon UWL H100 28m67 wide angle lens with dome. Spent about 2050 on these items new, am looking for 1500 shipped. All items have only been on two trips, and are in excellent condition.

     

    Call me at 650-315-4344 if interested.

     

    Will

    Edited by WillSF
  2. Are you willing to split the sale? I am interested in the wide angle lens as I already have a case.

     

    Shipping would be to Sydney, Australia.

     

    Cheers!

  3. Hi. I wold be interested in the flexitray if u do split it. Shipping UK.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.