Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Subscription

Started by K9Shadow ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Subscription

7 posts
  1. I did a search and only found a thread from 2013.

     

    I am thinking of going with the $10 subscription for PS and LR. I am currently processing my raw files with Canon photo pro. I have never used either of the Adobe products but I believe they will offer a lot more for me. The $10 price seems reasonable compared to the cost of a one time license.

    The question is what do folks think about the subscription? Worth it, or not?

  2. Worth it...

  3. Very much worth it, yes.

  4. Totally agree with Adam and Fabian. Well worth it.

     

    Maybe Adobe will screw us in the future (cynic?) but for now it's a very good deal for two superb programs.

  5. Thanks for the input. I guess I am a little like Tim thinking Adobe will screw with it.

  6. Thanks for the input. I guess I am a little like Tim thinking Adobe will screw with it.

     

     

    In time we're all screwed for one reason or another. But may as well make the most of what's on offer now, eh?

     

    :crazy:

  7. Highly worth it, the Adobe CC version of photoshop is excellent for underwater photographers, as for example it includes the dehaze function. Which, honestly, is your best friend for anything submerged :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.