Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

NA-A7 buoyancy

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

NA-A7 buoyancy

7 posts
  1. I have a sony A7 with a 10-18mm in a NA-A7 housing and some.

     

    Do you know if it has a negative or positive buoyancy?

     

    Thank you in advance

  2. Why not just fill a bathtub and check to see if it floats or not?

  3. I would not ask here if I could perform a quick test.

  4. OK, sorry. You said that you already have it in hand, so it seemed reasonable to suggest giving it a try.

    Edited by SwiftFF5
  5. I'm at the airport now and once arrived at destination I won't have the time to test. Housing it's there and I'm trying to understand if I can mount it on my scooter with my current gear.

    I like having housing and lights perfectly neutral

  6. This is a guess - but based on most of the other Nauticam housings - its going to be slightly negative.

  7. what size is your dome for the 10-18?

    that will have an impact. larger dome = less negative the set up will be

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.