Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Spider cracks on fantasea case

Started by marcw ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Spider cracks on fantasea case

1 posts
  1. I have a trip in a couple of weeks and I was preparing my case. I noticed some spider cracks on the backside of the case. The cracks look superficial. The cracks seems to be only on the outside and i can just barely feel the cracks with my finger nail. Does anyone have a clue if I will have any issues.

    post-18127-0-77027300-1435976861_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-23290200-1435976863_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-29528600-1435976864_thumb.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.