Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam housing for RX100 mark I

Started by kkfok ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam housing for RX100 mark I

6 posts
  1. Used in around 30dives, never flood. In excellent condition.

    $560, shipping to US is $15.

    19391431402_3b5b272fcd_b.jpg

     

    19210028100_6cd0795c96_b.jpg

  2. Still available, listening to offer.

  3. Price adjusted to USD520 now

  4. Any scratches? Any accessories like a tray table and arms available. Interested in shipping to NZ?

  5. Any scratches? Any accessories like a tray table and arms available. Interested in shipping to NZ?

    I do not see any scratches. Sorry that there are no arms and tray for sell as I still need them for my current setup. Shipping to NZ is USD18.

  6. sold, thanks.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.