Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony EX1R video camera and Gates housing

Started by tropicbird ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony EX1R video camera and Gates housing

4 posts
  1. Hello Underwater friends,

    I am selling my Sony EX1R video camera with 2 x SXS 16gb cards, card reader, 1 x BPU60, 1x BPU30 battery. The camera has 268 hours on it and is in excellent condition. There is only a small problem with a touchy profiles button on the rear control panel. This is a bit sticky.

    The Gates housing is also in excellent condition with DF1000 moisture alarm, top carry handle, side handles, trim weights, red filter and fitted with a port for the Gates pressure check system. It does not come with any front port as I will be upgrading my system and keeping the old one. The price for both is AUS$6500. If somebody really wants the SWP44 wide port, the external viewfinder or any other bits, I am open to negotiation.

    Both camera and housing have been well maintained and I have a bunch of spares and o-ring kits to go with. They were last used together in July 2014 for some news/documentary filming for the ABC.

     

    Comes securely packed in Pelican Cases.

    I am located in Australia and would prefer to sell locally.

     

     

    post-50412-0-49866800-1436152420_thumb.jpg

    post-50412-0-07292300-1436152464_thumb.jpg

    post-50412-0-96215900-1436152474_thumb.jpg

    post-50412-0-25005900-1436152477_thumb.jpg

  2. I understand the housing body only without wide angle and sony ex1 6500$?

  3. Hi Ciro yes that is correct. The housing and the camera EX1R are $6500 Australian dollars but the buyer will have to pay shipping costs.

  4. forgive me but I think it's a bit expensive for outdated technology

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.