Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Highlights of trip to Komodo with the Mermaid and Underwater Tribe

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Highlights of trip to Komodo with the Mermaid and Underwater Tribe

1 posts
  1. I have just returned from a great trip to Komodo with the Mermaid 1 liveaboard, a Bali/Komodo/Bali itinerary, 9 nights with 8 days of diving, 25 June to 4 July. We were able to dive all of the hotspots in Komodo as well as the beautiful Angel Reef and others around Moyo and Satonda. I have put together a brief highlights video of the trip, which were many! the only thing missing is the Mola Mola at Manta Alley that I missed! I was the only one to miss it hahahaha.. oops.

     

    Shot with a Nikon D7000, Aquatica housing, 10-17mm and 60mm lenses, Fisheye FIX 7000 lights. Music by Audiomachine

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Edited by MikeVeitch
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.