Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

AQUATICA Full Kit for CANON 5D MARK lll

Started by Pietro ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

AQUATICA Full Kit for CANON 5D MARK lll

8 posts
  1. Like new. Many more extras like maintenance kit for the Housing, for the Aqua view, O-Ring Lubricant, etc...Some of the equipment had never been used. See all of the attach files for details.

    post-51280-0-19783000-1436412821_thumb.jpg

    post-51280-0-43573800-1436412839_thumb.jpg

    post-51280-0-38420600-1436412848_thumb.jpg

    post-51280-0-65271500-1436412865_thumb.jpg

    post-51280-0-72974600-1436412880_thumb.jpg

    post-51280-0-79853200-1436412892_thumb.jpg

    post-51280-0-18941500-1436412910_thumb.jpg

    post-51280-0-58982300-1436413589_thumb.jpeg

  2. If you are piecing this out, then I would like the Mega dome 18407 and the 18490 rear port cap 18469 port locking collar

  3. Hi,

     

    Could be interested in a couple of bits...I'm assuming from your profile flag that you are based in Canada and these prices are in Canadian dollars, is this correct?

     

    And will you ship to the UK?

  4. Hi Shark_feeder what's your email?

  5. Hi, I am looking at bringing my Canon 5D mark iii uw. Up to now I have been using an Olympus Pen. Have thought of also buying a Sony RX-100 and Nauticam housing.... which I think you also have for sale. I assume you would break up the 5d kit, if I were interested in the two Inon Strobes, can you give me the price, I think there might be a mistake in the quotation as the sale price is higher than the cost/value. Could we email on options please, aperturelite@gmail.com

  6. Hi Shark_feeder what's your email?

    Hi Niko,

    My e-mail is pietro.eli@videotron.ca

  7. Hi,

     

    Could be interested in a couple of bits...I'm assuming from your profile flag that you are based in Canada and these prices are in Canadian dollars, is this correct?

     

    And will you ship to the UK?

    Yes, it is in canadian money and yes, I could send to UK, it will be at your charge.

  8. Is the Mega Dome 18407 sold?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.