Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Transcript of 1st Reefpix.org Online Chat

Started by james ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Transcript of 1st Reefpix.org Online Chat

1 posts
  1. Hi gang,

     

    I have posted the transcript from the first online chat at reefpix.org

     

    If you weren't able to make the chat, you can see the "formal" presentation and slides, as well as the log of the Question and Answer session. I sure learned a lot at the chat and I thank everyone for coming.

     

    We'll have to do this again soon! I'll try to get all the bugs worked out for next time. I promise!

     

    Cheers

    James

     

    Transcript at:

     

    http://www.reefpix.org

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.