Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Carbon Float Arms

Started by eyu ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Carbon Float Arms

8 posts
  1. FS: H20-Tool and Nauticam Carbon Float Arms

     

    I bought these float arms to trim out my wife’s and my systems.

    Some have been used for a dive or two, others are new in plastic wrap.

    $70 per arm plus shipping, paypal accepted

     

    Three Nauticam 200 mm with 240 gm of buoyancy per arm

     

    One Nauticam 250 mm with 350 gm of buoyancy

     

    Two H20-Tool 200 mm with 160 gm of buoyancy per arm

     

    Four H20-Tools 240 mm with 210 gm of buoyancy per arm

     

    Two H20-Tools 280 mm with 260 gm of buoyancy per arm

     

     

    post-8179-0-40556400-1436539074_thumb.jpg

    Edited by eyu
  2. Hi eyu,

    I would have bought some, but now it is to late to put them in the package ;)

     

    Cheers

  3. definitely interested, where are you located for shipping estimate? I'm in southern california

  4. definitely interested, where are you located for shipping estimate? I'm in southern california

    I live in Delaware. Priority mail med to large box are $12.65 and $17.90, UPS or FedEx would be more

    Edited by eyu
  5. PM sent

  6. definitely interested, where are you located for shipping estimate? I'm in southern california

    Pfulks,

     

    PM sent

  7. Any of these arms still available?

  8. Any of these arms still available?

    Yes,

     

    One Nauticam 200 mm with 240 gm of buoyancy per arm

    Two H20-Tool 200 mm with 160 gm of buoyancy per arm

    Two H20-Tools 240 mm with 210 gm of buoyancy per arm

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.