Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Want to buy: Patima housing for Canon DSLR

Started by Harengus ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Want to buy: Patima housing for Canon DSLR

4 posts
  1. Hi there,

    I am looking for someone who wants to sell his/her Patima housing. I have several ports, so I am mainly interested in the body. If you have a Patima housing for a Canon 500d/ Rebel T1i or for a newer Canon model and you want to sell it, please let me know what you have and how much you would like for it.

    Thanks & best regards
    Phil

    Edited by Harengus
  2. I have one for a Cannon Rebel XSI, with a flat port. If that is of use make an offer.

  3. Thank you for the notice but I hope to find a newer model. Unfortunately, the 500d does not fit in the 450d patima housing (?)(in contrast to the ikelite housing ).

  4. Still looking....

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.