I have 3 Sea&sea gears for sale:
Classifieds / Archived topic
Started by jasonhartup ·
Read-only discussion
I have 3 Sea&sea gears for sale:
Sorry for all the extra code
1- FIT nikon105mm VR focus gear -$60
2-FIT nikon17-55mm DX zoom gear $35
3- SEA&SEA nikon 12-24mm $35
all for sea&sea housing
I would like the 3- SEA&SEA nikon 12-24mm $35
Bill
Bill I tried to send you a PM but wet pixel say you cannot receive anymore messages?? so pm me at drhartup@gmail.com if you would like to get the 12-24mm gear
Bill I tried to send you a PM but wet pixel say you cannot receive anymore messages?? so pm me at drhartup@gmail.com if you would like to get the 12-24mm gear
Thanks
12-24mm gear has been sold
bump
bump
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.