Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

GoPro 3 Black Silver Edition

Started by custom ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

GoPro 3 Black Silver Edition

3 posts
  1. I bought this GoPro and used it 3 times. I do very little video, thought I would do more. GoPro 3 Black/ Silver, 32 GB Sony mini SD card, LCD back, WiFi Remote, grab bag of mounts, Spare battery, charger cord for WiFi remote and the charger cord(USB mini-Usb for GoPro), Orig. box if wanted. Underwater housing, Backdoor kit which is 4 seperate backs(I never used them), Backscatter 3.1 with color correction filter(deepwater), top flip hinge, 2-55mm filter holders included -

    which would be for the plus 10 diopter and the macro mate mini. Those 2 diopters I have decided to keep for now because I bought my wife the TG4 Olympus and I may try to use that camera when she isn't looking. I will buy a step up ring and experiment with those 2 diopters. Also included is a 2 handle tray from Beneaththesurface1. Easy slip in/out. Both handles are set up for quick disconnect. You just need to pick the length flex arms and accompanying lights and Spielberg will be shaking in his fins.I will also include a Seagate 140 GB FreeAgent GoFlex external HD. I have approx. $850 invested, will sell for $425 OBO. Thank you for your consideration. Regards, Wayne

  2. I thought I had an image attached for the GoPro stuff. It has disappeared and my ad appeared twice (I can't delete the other one). I think it is a conspiracy. Thanks for looking $400 OBO

    post-2166-0-83990800-1437438520_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-45922300-1437438557_thumb.jpg

  3. GoPro stuff SOLD. Thank you

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.