Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS : Sea&Sea for Sony RX100 I & II housing

Started by losbh ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS : Sea&Sea for Sony RX100 I & II housing

9 posts
  1. Hi ,

     

    I have for sale a SEA & SEA MDX-RX100 I & II -- 750$ or 700€

    fits Sony RX100 and RX100 II

     

    Perfect condition. No scratch, no leak, no problem

    Used for 1 dive in a pool

    Comes with accessories : spare o-ring, cleaning towel, lubricant etc..

     

    Price does not include shipping, UPS or FEDEX only, everywhere

    Housing is located in St Barth - French Caribbean.

    Payment via Paypal

     

    For any question : contact (at) laurentbenoit (dot) com

     

    thanks

     

    Laurent

    post-26126-0-15880000-1437148033_thumb.jpg

    post-26126-0-37644900-1437148072_thumb.jpg

    post-26126-0-44166600-1437148085_thumb.jpg

    Edited by losbh
  2. Hi,

     

    How much for the shipping to kuala lumpur, malaysia?

  3. I would say around 100$, but I'll tell you exactly monday when UPS & Fedex are open.

  4. I confirm 100 U$D to Kuala Lumpur, with UPS, 3 to 5 business days, instant tracking, warranty.

  5. Price drop : 600€ / 650$

  6. still trying to sell this?

     

  7. yes, still available. I'll let it go for 600$

  8. Still up for sale? It has been a while since last post but worth checking.

  9. yes sold, forgot to update sorry.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.