Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-EM5 Housing

Started by chadbeck ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-EM5 Housing

8 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam NA-EM5 housing for sale. This housing has only been on a few dives in fresh water. I just don't do enough diving any longer to keep it. Comes with everything you would get when buying new, along with the original box.

     

    Original Price paid $1450

     

    Asking $1250 obo

    Edited by chadbeck
  2. I also have the following ports for sale...

     

    Nauticam Macro Port for Panasonic 45mm

     

    Nauticam 4.33 Dome port for Panasonic 8mm

  3. I'm interested in the Dome.

    Price and condition?

  4. Hi, where abouts is the item located?

  5. Housing $1050 obo

  6. Interesred by the 4.33"

    Still available ?

  7. pm sent

  8. PM sent

    Edited by pmcc
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.