Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam D7000 Housing, S&S D1's, Nikon D7000

Started by custom ·

  • 17Posts
  • 17Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam D7000 Housing, S&S D1's, Nikon D7000

17 posts
  1. Hello All,

    I am buying a Nauticam D7200 setup so will be selling my Nauticam D7000 setup - orig. box (Purchased new from Backscatter May/2011) .Very good condition-just overhauled 4/28/15(o-rings, lubed, gears/levers replaced as necessary or adjusted by Nauticam USA). LCD window was also replaced with new and I just replaced both handles and handle support bracket (07/20/15). When purchased, I opted for the Nikonos 5pin bulkhead as well as fiber optics, strobe mounting balls on handles, Nauticam lanyard 17cm & M10 strobe mount ball set.

    Also will be selling, Nikon D7000 camera (53387 actuations). Excellent condition, orig. box, strap(never used), battery and charger. $1,900 OBO for Nauticam Housing and camera.

    3- S&S D1's-All in excellent condition. All have both diffusers (100* & 120*), orig. boxes. Ball mounts and YS connectors both. Purchased 2 in 5/20/2012 3rd purchased 8/30/2013. $450 each.

    ,Thank you, Wayne

    post-2166-0-36396700-1437437731_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-47769900-1437437755_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-19984600-1437437774_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-84009700-1437437822_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-30842000-1437437875_thumb.jpg

  2. I am interested in the strobes. PM sent

    Edited by world.explorer
  3. I have removed the 3 D1's Sea and Sea strobes for now. Housing and camera still available.

  4. Hi,

     

    I'm interested in buying the strobes, Do you still have them?

  5. Hi,

     

    If I would like to have only a housing... How much does it cost?

  6. Kosmonaut and Igor_ Z,

    Sorry for the delayed response, went diving for lobster for mini season. Igor_Z, yes I would sell just the housing for $1,500. Kosmonaut, yes I do. But the reason I took them off the market is because the replacement strobes I am buying, only 1 is available at present. The other 2 will become available at the end of August. I would consider selling 1 for the $450, the other 2 I will sell the second I here my remaining 2 are on their way. I hope that will be sooner rather than later than expected. Thank you both for your considerations. Please PM me for faster response. I do not check Wetpixel everyday.

  7. 2 of the D1's are now available, I am keeping 1. $400 ea. w/o the neoprene covers.

    Nauticam D7000 Housing $1,400

    Nikon D7000 $375

  8. Hi

    Do you still have the complete set up, if so, how much would it be delivered to the UK please?

  9. Nauticam D7000 Housing - $1,300

    2- Sea & Sea D1's - $375 ea.

    D7000 camera -$350.00

    Thank you

  10. Deal pending on housing Aug 22

  11. Deal Pending on the 2- D1's Aug 22

  12. Housing SOLD. Thank you

  13. if the di's are available I want them both let me know please Don from Mass

  14. The 2- D1's have sold. Thank you

  15. Is the camera body still available? I need it but sunday the latest. I travel on Monday . Where are you located? Pls call/txt 8083122779 im in Fort Lauderdale number is from Hi

    Thanx Mena

  16. Hello Mena,

    I have tried twice to call you at your number, no answer/nor can I leave message. I sent you a text. Please call me direct 3052136933 cell 5619724536 hm. or e-mail me direct as I do not monitor wetpixel often. shutterthethought@comcast.net. Cheers

  17. Camera body SOLD thank you

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.