Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Nikon Picture Project and writing to CD-R

Started by pygmyseahorse ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon Picture Project and writing to CD-R

1 posts
  1. Nikon Picture Project and writing to CD-R

    Hi everyone,

    I have a new D-70 and I use Picture Project to download and catalog my pictures. Is there an easy way to write to CD-R through Picture Project as the images are already cataloged in various collections? I can separate the various images in the My Picture folder on the desktop but that defeats the purpose of cataloging the images with Picture Project. I hope I do not sound confused or dumb.

     

    Thanks in advance.

     

    Meng

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.