Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Tokina FISHEYE 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 DX

Started by waterloggedimages ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Tokina FISHEYE 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 DX

5 posts
  1. I have a Tokina FISHEYE 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 DX for sale. Well cared for. I do not have a use for this lens anymore. No scratches and is like new.

     

    CANON MOUNT

     

    $450.00 accept paypal. Buyer buys paypal fees and shipping.

    post-35571-0-60802300-1437598416_thumb.jpg

    post-35571-0-45526600-1437598417_thumb.jpg

    post-35571-0-99746100-1437598417_thumb.jpg

    post-35571-0-46767600-1437598418_thumb.jpg

  2. $400.00 accept paypal. Buyer buys paypal fees and shipping.

  3. $389.99 I accept paypal. Buyer buys paypal fees and shipping.

  4. $375.00 I accept paypal. Buyer buys paypal fees and shipping.

  5. $350.00 I accept paypal. Buyer pays shipping.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.