Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Olympus E-620, PT-E06, (2) YS-110a strobes and more

Started by scubaskip1949 ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Olympus E-620, PT-E06, (2) YS-110a strobes and more

13 posts
  1. Olympus E-620 Camera

    Olympus PT-E06 Underwater Housing

    2 Sea & Sea YS-110a TTL Strobes

    Zuiko 14 -54 lens

    Optic fiber cables for strobes

    Ultralight set up for housing and strobes

    Rechargeable batteries and chargers for camera and strobes

    Pelican case for everything

     

    $1,250

     

    I have photos of the equipment but do not know how to compress them to upload.

     

  2. Hi,

     

    I'm interested in the strobes. Do you want to sell them?

  3. It depends on what you think they are worth. I was thinking that the entire package would be easier to sell.

  4. 500 for both?

  5. I was thinking 650

  6. Okay, but you'll have to ship it to India. are you okay with that?

    i'll pay the custom duty and everything. Also, i need the cable to connect the strobes.

  7. how would we handle the payment in US dollars? I have 2 optic cords for them as well.

  8. Paypal?

  9. Paypal is a good idea, although I do not know how it works to get paid by them. I often use it to pay for purchases. How do you want to proceed?

  10. Hi,

     

    Paypal would be the best option. I just purchased a camera housing and paid through paypal.

    Would it be possible for you to come down on the price a bit? because i have to pay 41% for customs.

    500$ + shipping?

     

    Let me know.

     

    Regards

  11. i will sell you the strobes for 575 and you pay the shipping

  12. do you have any pictures?

    send them to Abijith.agastya@gmail.com


    also please find out about shipping it here

  13. Olympus E-620 Camera

    Olympus PT-E06 Underwater Housing

    2 Sea & Sea YS-110a TTL Strobes

    Zuiko 14 -54 lens

    Optic fiber cables for strobes

    Ultralight set up for housing and strobes

    Rechargeable batteries and chargers for camera and strobes

    Pelican case for everything

     

    Upon further review I am changing my price to $975 and am open to selling everything separately.

     

    I have photos of the equipment but do not know how to compress them to upload.

     

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.