Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

From Lightroom 4 to CC

Started by rumblefish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

From Lightroom 4 to CC

5 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I am considering to sign up for the Creative Cloud / Photography plan. Currently I use LR 4,

    Will I be able to copy my catalogs to the new CC version

    Rob

  2. Hey Rob

     

    No problem. I went the same route some months ago - moving from PS3 and LR5 to the Creative Cloud plan. I'm very happy with it - and the price, for the package is, I think, very good. No problem at all with catalogue moving. Mine has about 30,000 images in the system.

  3. thank you Tim, sounds reassuring.

  4. As Tim has said, Yes!

    LR will not only upgrade your catalog for USE with CC, it will also keep your legacy catalog if you want to go back to LR4 in future.

    Edited by adamhanlon
  5. I fail to see how $120/yr for this new CC is a good deal. I certainly plan on keeping and using the same software (with appropriate updates) for more than four years.

    better use something like aurorahdr or GIMP..adobe stuff become too expensive i think. IMHO

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.