Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

AquaTech DV-3 housing - I'll take a donation

Started by gnasher ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

AquaTech DV-3 housing - I'll take a donation

1 posts
  1. Its been taking up space in the back room for way too long. If you fancy dipping your toes in the realms of underwater photography this is a cheap way to test the waters.

    I'll take any reasonable donation for this DV-3 housing. Get yourself a cheap as chips Canon Eos 1D off ebay and and your on your way.

    post-34685-0-60921600-1437825866_thumb.jpg

    post-34685-0-98296400-1437825919_thumb.jpg

    Edited by gnasher
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.