Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS-Atomic Aquatics Stainless SS1 Safe Second/Inflator

Started by msdeedee ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS-Atomic Aquatics Stainless SS1 Safe Second/Inflator

1 posts
  1. FS- Atomic Aquatics Stainless Safe Second/Inflator I purchased this for my new rig and I can't use it with a Poseidon regulator because the 1st stage pressure needs to be higher than other rigs and it causes free flow so back to an octopus from Poseidon. My loss is your gain, it is brand new never used in its original packaging with all original accessories. New these are $300+ but I am selling this for $199+ shipping As with all life support it should have a once over by a tech as it has been sitting for some time you can reach me at-deedeeflores01@aol.com

    post-23991-0-58477500-1437942421_thumb.jpg

    Edited by msdeedee
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.