Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam housing GH4

Started by ulibubi ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam housing GH4

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    I would like to sell the Nauticam GH4 housing:

     

    housing

    6" port with knob

    focus gear for Panasonic 7-14

    zoom gear for Panasonic 7-14

    HDMI connector

    HDMI cable

     

    2500 Euro (actual price in Europe 3550 Euro)

     

    Used for 8 dives only. It Looks like new. I will go back to video.

     

    Also for sale:

    Panasonic 7-14 mm 750 Euro

     

    I can send Images on request.

     

     

    post-8295-0-15644400-1438024686_thumb.jpg

    post-8295-0-52328800-1438024695_thumb.jpg

    post-8295-0-00087300-1438024705_thumb.jpg

    Edited by ulibubi
  2. Housing sold

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.