Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica housing parts

Started by cdascubaman ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica housing parts

5 posts
  1. Does anyone know where to get replacment parts for a Aquatica housing?

    Thanks

  2. Hi!

     

    At the risk of suggesting the obvious, have you tried to contact Aquatica directly in Montreal? They are certainly very good at responding to Aquatica discussions on this forum.

  3. Hi, what is exactly the part(s) you are looking for, I might be able to direct you to the best source if I know what you are looking for.

     

    just let me know the housing model and the part in question, if you are not sure how to describe it you can either post a picture of the parts you need or if you prefer, send the picture directly to me at jean@aquatica.ca

  4. Hi

     

    I cannot start a topic and I thought this topic is closest to my question. I am about to purchase a GoPro and underwater filters for the lens. I would like to know if I can use those filters outside of the water and how will it affect image quality if I do use them on land (outside of the water)?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.