Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Zeiss Contessa - Cleaning/Servicing

Started by slyle ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Zeiss Contessa - Cleaning/Servicing

2 posts
  1. I've an old, very old Contessa, probably dating from the 1960's and while it is still working I noticed that the photos appear a little hazy.

     

    On closer examination it looks like the lens (inside and out) is dirty. This could be just dirt or I'm afraid it could be fungus.

     

    I'm looking for recommendations of where/who I can get to look at the camera and offer suggestions.

     

    Any help/suggestions would be gratefully received.

     

    Sal.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.