Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony E-mount cameras underwater

Started by Phil Rudin ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony E-mount cameras underwater

6 posts
  1. I have attached a Sony E-mount article with images from several E-mount camera and my approach to building a system.

     

    http://www.talkemount.com/threads/13261/

     

    Sony A7 II, Sony FE 90 mm macro, Nauticam NA-A7II housing, Two Inon Z-240 strobes, ISO-200, F/11, 1/125th.

    post-2618-0-28962100-1438285433_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Phil Rudin
  2. I've just ordered an a7r ii. Have you used any canon glass with your a7 ii?

  3. No not at this time. When I do a product review I usually try to stick to what the camera manufacture has in their lens line.

  4. Phil

    Thanks for sharing.

  5. helpful article. thanks for writing Phil

  6. I've just ordered an a7r ii. Have you used any canon glass with your a7 ii?

    tallomd...

    getting mine today...though I lowered my expectation to use it as a dSLR replacement

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.