For those of you who are using either of these Olympus, OMD-EM1 or EPL-*, I have a couple questions. In the past I started with a Nik 5, then eventually up to a Subal with Canon 5D2. Sold everything because of medical reasons but just cleared to start diving again.
I currently have an EM1 and am considering probably a Nauticam with 8mm FE and 60mm macro. My other option would be a EPL-7 with the same lenses which would be a bit smaller system.
My question is since the EPL-* does not have a viewfinder and the EM1 does: do you feel that the viewfinder is a necessity? Or is the lcd screen good enough for composing and focus accuracy?
As I'm aging I find that I'm not as flexible as I once was especially in my neck so I'm thinking it may be easier to use the screen rather than the viewfinder. But only if the screen is good enough.
Also is the focus speed on the EPL-* as fast as the EM1?
Thanks!