Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 8" Dome, Shade, and Cover

Started by TightLines ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 8" Dome, Shade, and Cover

5 posts
  1. Have a used Aquatica 8" dome for sale. Also included is a the dome shade and a separate neoprene cover.

     

    Dome has been polished and is optically perfect underwater.

     

    $350 net to me will include domestic US shipping.

     

    International shipping at buyer's expense.

     

    If you're not satisfied you can return it (less shipping)

     

    See below for some recent photos with the dome:

     

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/uwphotos/sets/72157655494367831

    post-32515-0-10890100-1438550093_thumb.jpg

    post-32515-0-77413700-1438550096_thumb.jpg

    post-32515-0-87798500-1438550100_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump

  3. Hey I'm extremely interested. plz check your inbox :)

  4. Just realized I stated the dome is "optically perfect" and the condition of anything as being "perfect" is not something I'd hang my hat on.

    That being said, when I've used the dome I have not seen any artifacts in my images (see link above) .

    Again, if you receive the dome and you're unsatisfied send it back for a refund.

    Edited by TightLines
  5. Sold. Thanks Wetpixel.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.