Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE: Nauticam NA-GH4

Started by tallomd ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: Nauticam NA-GH4

3 posts
  1. Selling the housing for the Panasonic GH4. The housing has been in use for about eight months. It has been on three dive trips. It works perfectly. I am the only owner. It retails new for 2250. I am selling it for 1999 USD. Buyer pays shipping. Returns accepted for defective items. Payments accepted via paypal.

     

    If you have questions then email: tallomd@ourkiddoc.com

    post-39968-0-42927600-1438556948_thumb.jpg

    post-39968-0-75381900-1438556950_thumb.jpg

    post-39968-0-98085900-1438556952_thumb.jpg

    post-39968-0-35332100-1438556955_thumb.jpg

    post-39968-0-74167000-1438556957_thumb.jpg

  2. OK ... The price has dropped to 1699.99 USD. Let's go friends ... Daddy needs a new nauticam sony a7ii housing!!!

  3. I know this posting is from a year ago but any chance you still have this housing for sale? Thanks!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.