Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal C40 Housing and Canon 50D

Started by Andy Morrison ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal C40 Housing and Canon 50D

7 posts
  1. I'm selling my Subal C40 housing. This will fit either the Canon 40D or 50D. It's in good condition. I can send more photos upon request. I also have a Canon 50D I can sell with it. It was my backup camera and only used in this housing twice. I also have a focus gear for the Tokina 10-17mm. This housing has two Ikelite bulkheads installed. It has been an excellent housing but I've upgraded my camera.

     

    I'm asking US $1,500 OBO for the housing and US $500 OBO for the camera. Buy them both and I'll take US $1,800. Make me an offer on the zoom gear.

     

    Should note this has never been flooded.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Andy

    post-9739-0-71285600-1438614904_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Andy Morrison
  2. How about $1,500 for the housing and camera?

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. This is still available. $1,200 for both OBO. Thanks

  4. Still available.

  5. Still available and willing to sell separately.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. I still have this housing and camera. The camera will come with at least three batteries, more if I can find them, and a charger. The housing will come with two sets of o-rings and ULCS dovetail base adapters for mounting strobe arms. I can send more pics upon request. I'm really anxious to sell this so make me an offer. I'm willing to take $1,000 for both or I can sell separately. Thanks.

  7. how much for the housing?

    jarek

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.