Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam T6i / T6s Housings ?

Started by focker ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam T6i / T6s Housings ?

4 posts
  1. Has anyone heard any rumblings if Nauticam is coming out soon with a housing for the new Rebels?

  2. I wrote Nauticam and got this response....

     

    Dear Scott,


    Thank you for the enquiries and interest in our product.

    The schedule of this housing is unknown yet. Please keep tuned with our website update if and where we are going to announce it.

    Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have any further questions.

    Yours Sincerely
    Nauticam team

    Nauticam International Ltd.

     

     

  3. Scott,

     

    I just happen to have a Nauticam T5i housing with a Canon T5i camera that I'm selling if your interested….

     

    Debbie

  4. If Nauticam doesn't come out with a T6 option in the next month I will contact you for sure about your housing.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.