Secondary or back up O ring for Inon flash battery cap. This O ring is placed in the base of the battery cap and provides a second seal when the cap is installed.
A pack of 4 red silicone O rings (use same grease as the original Inon O ring) for £4 posted in the UK.
I still have some of these O rings available. Here are a couple of images with the O rings installed.
Mark
Still a few packs of O rings left for sale!
Mark
I still have a few packs of these O rings left for sale if you need them!
Mark
how much if include shipment to malaysia?
Jason
Are these fitting teh battery cap perfectly ? As had some other ones from some dutch shop an they were tad to big...no way you can screw battery cap afterwards.
Have you got any of these O rings left, please Mark?
Best regards. Pete
Hi Pete,
Sorry for my late reply...been away. Yes I still have some left, just e-mail me if you are interested - markwebster@photec.co.uk .