Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Assorted Ultralight Control Strobe Arms (ULCS)

Started by mpollack ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Assorted Ultralight Control Strobe Arms (ULCS)

10 posts
  1. I am selling some spare ULCS strobe arms. Used, but in very good condition.

     

    5" Double Ball Arm segment, DB-05, (quantity 4), $25 each

     

    8" Double Ball Arm segment, DB-08, (quantity 1), $25

     

    8” Double Ball Buoyancy Arm, DB-B08, (quantity 2), $30 each

     

    PM me if interested.

     

    Michael

     

     

    post-5199-0-80652700-1439428787_thumb.jpg
    Edited by mpollack
  2. Hi,

    I am interested. Where are you from?

  3. Hey Michael

     

    I could be interested in the DB-B08s. As world.explorer has asked, where are you? I'm thinking mailing costs and possible importation duties!

  4. Hi world.explorer and Tim,

     

    I'm in the USA. Right now the 2 of the DB-05's and both of the DB-B08's arms are "sale pending".

  5. Buoyancy arms and 2 of the 5" arms are SOLD. Here's what's left:

     

     

    5" Double Ball Arm segment, DB-05, (quantity 2), $25 each

    8" Double Ball Arm segment, DB-08, (quantity 1), $25

    Also, I forgot to mention in my original post that prices assume buyer pays actual shipping costs. I am in California.

  6. Is the DB-08 are still available?

     

    Cheers!

     

    Mike

  7. Yes, the DB-08 is still available, as are the 2 DB-05's.

  8. Very interested in the 2 DB-05 arms if they are still available. I'm in the sf Bay Area if you're near by I can pick them up

     

    Let me know.

     

    Scott

  9. Hi Scott,

     

    They're available. I PM'ed you.

     

    Michael

  10. All Items Have Now Been Sold.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.