Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony RX100 II+Nauticam Housing+accessories

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX100 II+Nauticam Housing+accessories

10 posts
  1. Sony Rx100 mark II perfect working order (has scratch on LCD on the black outer edge that doesn't affect functionality)

    nauticam housing perfect conditions

    Leak sentinel V3 new never used

    fix Idas UWL-04 wet lens

    All items boxed with all parts as shipped new

     

    Total price £1000

     

    Will ship UK or EU

    Pictures of the rig on my blog

    http://interceptor121.com

  2. Hi Interceptor, will you sell the uwl-04 separately?

  3. Hello there, I'm very interested in this package.

    Are you willing to ship to the Caribbean Netherlands.

    My shipping address is:

     

    Windwardside, Saba

    Dutch caribbean.

    Netherlands Antilles.

     

    If you're willing to do so, could you let me know how much is for the shipping and if you take pay pal ?

    Thank you very much.

    Michael.

  4. I don't recommend shipping outside Europe as there are import duties and insurance issues so no

  5. Addition same package with Inon UWL-100 28AD and dome plus dome cover instead of the fix lens

     

    the widest and best optical quality you can get with this camera for £200 extra for a total of £1,200 plus shipping

  6. Hi Interceptor,

     

    I am very interested in your package. I already have a RX100II in a Nauticam housing, and would like to get a second one for my wife.

    I am located in Costa Rica, however have familiy in Europe (Germany/Switzerland)

     

    Can you please drop me a mail toby_matzk@hotmail.com

     

    Are you also selling your Inon Z240?

     

    Cheers, Toby

  7. I have sent email if Toby takes the Inon I can sell the fix lens separately for £250

    Edited by Interceptor121
  8. Is everything in the picture on your website included in the 1200?

    The strobes?

    Cheers,

    Michael.

  9. No only what I wrote here

  10. For clarity those are the items on sale:

    Version with Inon Includes:

     

    Sony RX100 mark II Amazon price £365

    Nauticam RX100 II RRP £699

    Inon UWL-100 28AD with dome and neoprene cover RRP £658

    Adapter M67-28AD £15

    Total RRP £1,737 selling for £1,100 saving £637 or 37%

     

    1020513.jpg

     

    I have decided to withdraw the package with UWL-04 as in my opinion doesn't perform well with the RX100 ocean sell the lens separately for £245 non negotiable

    Please note this is not the cheaper and smaller UWL 28M52 but the larger lens you can recognise it from the rounded dome petals

    Edited by Interceptor121
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.