Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 7D system, nauticam housing, ports, 45 viewer, lenses and zoom gears

Started by chriscourt ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 7D system, nauticam housing, ports, 45 viewer, lenses and zoom gears

7 posts
  1. I have downsized to a GH4 and think its time to let the 7D go.
    I'd like to sell it as a kit but can split if no one wants the package
    can provide more details and pictures if required. All in good condition.
    Individual prices add up to £4,065 but will reduce to £3,500 for job lot.
    Pick up preferred or can agree shipping costs

    Canon 7D camera with 2 x batterys, charger, 4 x 8G compact flash memory cards, 18-135 kit lens. £500

    Canon 60mm macro £200
    Canon 100mm macro £200
    Tokina 10-17mm £250
    Sigma 17-70mm £175
    Kenko 1.4 x tele converter £125

    Nauticam 7D housing with vac leak detect, 4 x ball mounts, lanyard carry handle £1000
    Nauticam 45 deg viewer £500
    Zen optical glass 100mm dome port (tokina 10-17) £450
    6 inch acrylic wide angle port (sigma 17-70) £200
    Macro port 41 (60mm macro or 100mm + 50mm ext tube) £170
    50mm port extension £140
    20mm port extension £120

    port arrangements -
    tokina 10-17 with zen 100mm port, 10-17 + 1.4 teleconverter add 20mm extender.
    Sigma 17-70, 6 inch port + 20mm + 50mm extenders
    60mm macro, 41 port
    100mm macro, 41 port + 50mm extender

    Tokina 10-17 zoom gear £75
    Tokina 10-17 + 1.4 teleconverter zoom gear £80
    Sigma 17-70 zoom gear £80

    post-19571-0-17191500-1439583959_thumb.jpg

     

    post-19571-0-28329800-1439584013_thumb.jpg

     

    post-19571-0-66757900-1439583981_thumb.jpg

     

    post-19571-0-17153500-1439583995_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    I am interested in getting the following...

     

    Nauticam 7D housing with vac leak detect, 4 x ball mounts, lanyard carry handle £1000

     

    Macro port 41 (60mm macro or 100mm + 50mm ext tube) £170

     

    50mm port extension £140

     

     

    I have a questions. Will the macro port support the Canon 100mm f2.8L lens

     

    I would also like to know how much to ship this to Dublin, Ireland please.

    My email is divelikeastone@gmail.com

     

    Thanks.

  3. Do you still have a body???

  4. I am interested in the 45 viewfinder if you can ship safely to hawaii

  5. still for sale? will you break up the items?

    pls pm if yes

  6. Sorry all, I managed to sell the whole set up

  7. Sold

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.