I have an Inon 45 degree viewfinder for sale.
To fit either Nauticam or Sea and Sea housings (adaptors for both included).
Looking for £300, UK based.
Read-only discussion
I have an Inon 45 degree viewfinder for sale.
To fit either Nauticam or Sea and Sea housings (adaptors for both included).
Looking for £300, UK based.
Do you know if the adaptator you have will fit a nauticam mirrorless housing?
What is the condition of the items any scratches?
I'm not familiar with mirrorless housings, but a quick look at Nauticams website would suggest that it's the same system on both the mirrorless and dSLR housings.
Minor cosmetic scuffs on the viewfinder body, as you'd expect on a used item. Optically perfect.
Do you still have the viewfinder?
Simon
Yes, the viewfinder is still available.
Now sold.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.